Funny conversation with rosencrantz319 - Journal of Omnifarious — LiveJournal
Mar. 4th, 2007
06:44 pm - Funny conversation with rosencrantz319
I admit it, I'm just proud I got him to complain about a pun in IM.
- (06:26:42 PM) rosencrantz319: There is a Gazebo in the back yard I have to keep an eye on.
- (06:27:01 PM) rosencrantz319: Ya don't know when they'll go rabid and run amok.
- (06:27:54 PM) omnifarious: *laugh*
- (06:28:11 PM) omnifarious: You know, if I ever am a DM again I think I'll have to have a gazebo mimic.
- (06:29:44 PM) rosencrantz319: An enveloper would work too.
- (06:30:36 PM) omnifarious: *grin* It might.
- (06:31:17 PM) omnifarious: I didn't literally mean a mimic. I meant something that mimics a gazebo. I'd preferably want it to have legs and sneak up on people when their backs were turned or something.
- (06:31:57 PM) rosencrantz319: That sounds like an elaborate Monty Python sketch.
- (06:32:39 PM) omnifarious: I think I'll have one of the treasures they get be the deed to a rabbit farm.
- (06:32:51 PM) omnifarious: So the whole thing can be a hare raising experience.
- (06:33:33 PM) rosencrantz319: Oh god!:-/
- (06:33:45 PM) omnifarious: *laugh* *grin*
- (06:36:42 PM) omnifarious: Now I feel all proud of myself. :-)
- (06:38:03 PM) rosencrantz319: You should feel shame....so so much shame.
Current Mood: amused
Current Music: Supreme Beings of Leisure - Golddigger