A small set of questions I AM willing to answer - Journal of Omnifarious
Jan. 3rd, 2003
10:37 am - A small set of questions I AM willing to answer
There have been a number of exhaustive question lists that have been floating around LJ. Since I don't really feel like spending the hour or two it would take to give considered, thoughtful answers to all of those questions, I haven't posted lists of that nature in my journal. But, here's a short, interesting 5 question list that I am willing to answer.
- When did you join LJ? It says in my User Info page, but I'll deign to answer here as well: (as an ISO date) 2002/06/19 16:55
- Who gave you your LJ code? svairini
- Why did you join LJ? svairini induced me to join. I wanted to read what she wrote, and I realized that it was a good way to communicate with friends, and that an audience would inspire me to keep a more regular journal than my abortive attempts in the past.
- Who was your first LJ friend? svairini. :-)
- How many people have you invited? 5 people. lurana, skylark77, rosencrantz319, carebear99, and lunasoleil.